Hear Me Roar: How to Defend Your Mind, Body and Heart Against People Who Suck, is now ready for purchase. This book co-authored with my fellow Institute for Integrative Nutrition alum and health coach, Lindsey Smith, AKA the Food Mood Girl, was created to raise awareness and allow young women to rise up against people and situations that suck.
Learn how to:
- Combat the energy vampires that suck the life out of you.
- Kick the creeps in your life to the curb.
- Protect yourself on social media, dates and on the street.
- Gain more energy by spotting food predators and break up with dieting for good.
- Cook healthy recipes to fuel your body for a lifetime of health and happiness
- Unleash your inner “she-beast” and become the fierce, fit and feminine woman you always were!
Call it feminism, empowerment, whatever you’d like. Our book’s intention is for all women to be strong, safe and sexy and create an empowering life for themselves.
Be one of the first 50 people to purchase a copy of Hear Me Roar and receive:
– Downloadable Body Love Meditation
– Online Workshop with Jennifer and Lindsey
– 1 FREE DVD from the Stilettos and Self Defense Collection (Improvised Weapons, Defensive Tactics or Stilettos and Self Defense)
and your Hear Me Roar book (and free gift) will be shipped by mid-September.