A lot of you were asking, so I’m giving it to you! My egg muffin recipe, that is. These tasty egg muffins are like mini quiches without the crust, therefore, making them gluten-free. Each muffin has about 8 grams of protein and only about 100 calories, making them a great snack to balance blood sugar levels. Or have 2 or 3 with a side salad and make it a meal. They are so quick and easy to make, anyone (including Taj) can make them!
Here is my Egg Muffin Recipe from My Diet is Better Than Yours
2-3 cups of spinach depending on how healthy you want to go (can also use any leafy greens like kale or collards)
12 teaspoons goat cheese
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a 12 muffin tin with non-stick spray.
3. Blend the eggs together first in a blender.
4. Add spinach to the mixture and blend, but not completely (unless you want green muffins, which is ok too!).
5. Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin tin and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of goat cheese to each muffin.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.
Feel free to add in any combo of healthy ingredients. My favorite so far, was adding leftover roasted potatoes to each muffin. Yum!