The Strong Safe & Sexy Plan on My Diet is Better Than Yours!

By January 16, 2016Uncategorized
Strong, Safe, & Sexy Fist

Hi All!

On Thursday, January 14th my Strong Safe & Sexy plan was introduced to America on ABC’s new weight loss show, My Diet is Better Than Yours!

Check out the clip below to find out more about Jennifer Cassetta’s Strong Safe & Sexy Plan on My Diet is Better Than Yours.

Be STRONG mentally and physically.

Be SAFE from lifestyle related diseases (Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes and certain cancers) and any kind of predator by learning martial arts and self-defense.

Be SEXY from the inside out with your newfound confidence!

THE STRONG SAFE & SEXY MEAL PLAN is a pescatarian and gluten free way of eating that has a positive impact on the scale, in your gut and on the planet and is now available on my website as a downloadable PDF that includes 21 days or recipes, sample calendars and shopping lists!

The STRONG SAFE & SEXY WORKOUTS are also available for download so you can punch and kick your way to lift that booty, tighten your core and get stronger, safer and sexier in the process!

16 Comments

• Susan loftis says:

I saw you on tv. Do you have receipts or a book? I have hashimo’s. This is an autoimmune disorder that attacks the thyroid gland. I need gluten free and soy free diet. I struggle to lose weight . Can you help?

• Tiffany says:

I also just heard about you on tv. I don’t necessarily need gluten free diet. I want something that’s not going to break my budget. Do you have to eat 5-6 times a day? I don’t do well with these type of plans. I am not a vegan but don’t eat much meat. My biggest problem is breakfast.

• Jennifer says:

Hi Tiffany,
      You don’t have to eat 5-6 times per day. On my plan there are 3 meals and 2 snacks. However, you can combine the mid-morning snack to your breakfast if you’d like. Or skip a snack and have a larger meal.
      I hope that helps! Enjoy and thanks for watching the show, My Diet is Better Than Yours.

• Jesika Ortiz says:

Hi Jennifer
    I saw you on tv and I was wondering if you could go through what alcohol is the better option. I don’t drink often but when I’m out for a girls night or with my hubby id like to be able to have a drink with out feeling guilty.

Thanks

• Bettina says:

I loved watching you and your philosophy on my diet is better than yours. I’m looking forward to your newsletters. I’m on a clean eating food plan – please share menu ideas.

Best to you

• Kellie Spencer says:

Jennifer
    I just watched the Jan 28 episode of “My Diet” and once again I was amazed at how classy you are. I wish you were in Saskatchewan Canada so I could work with you

• Mary says:

I would train under you and follow your plan any day.

• Chell says:

Just saw you on TV as Taj’s trainer. I just want to say…I think you showed great discipline and restraint. (Lots more than I would’ve!) Taj seemed very selfish and not willing to really put forth the effort needed. I was shocked that she showed you such disrespect. I just couldn’t believe her perception of different situations and her extremely unrealistic views. Good luck in the future! (Hopefully you don’t come across people like her very often!)

• Tyler says:

Hi Jennifer!! I just want to say you are super inspiring and I thought you did a great job on the show. You helped me believe in myself and I m excited to move forward in my journey towards a healthier life!!!

• Leanne says:

Jennifer I just wanted to let you know many of us think you are an amazing teacher! I found your story so inspiring and your passion for martial arts and nutrition is very obvious. Sorry you had to leave my diet is better then yours. Keep on being you! Canada loves you 🙂

• Monika says:

Jennifer,

I just saw you on TV. As an age group athlete and someone who has struggled with the inside as well as the outside, I commend you! You spoke the truth and should be proud of what you have done. You are a great trainer and you have a good plan. I think this opportunity to showcase your talents on TV will only bring you good karma and positive outcomes!

• Hanna says:

Jennifer you are amazing! You were absolutely right about everything on that show! You are so inspiring and a great role model for women. I know that when people watch you on ‘My Diet is Better Than Yours” they will see that you have a smart, safe and effective plan that is designed to succeed when followed correctly. Good luck with your future endeavors!

• Spencer says:

Hi Jennifer,
    I just want to say that I appreciate you suggesting that your client may need therapy. Even more than that, I appreciate your assertion that going to therapy doesn’t mean you’re crazy. Your client’s reaction to your suggestion is proof of the unnecessary and undeserved stigma around therapy. I do hope that in time (if not already), sees that therapy is not something to be ashamed nor offended about needing.

• Cole says:

The level of disrespect from taj was crazy. Especially while you presented her a yellow belt. You did all you could do with that person. She should change her name to Saba taj.

• Kiri says:

Hi Jen!(:

I wanted to take the time to say how amazing you are. I went threw a major life changing event in my love life, which lead to a major suicide attempt that was almost successfull if it was from my friends and family getting me the medical attention I needed ASAP. I have been following your diet, and doing your exercise plan, and all I have to say, sometimes it’s the only reason I get out of bed in the morning. For me Strong, Safe, and Sexy is more than a diet and a workout plan. I am learning to be strong enough to not let things knock me down, strong enough to get threw the day, the week, the month. Safe enough to not but myself in harms way. Safe thoughts in my head. And sexy, to learn to love who I am from the deepest parts. As a personal trainer to a personal trainer, your inspiring to me and I use your advise as a reference for my own personal clients. Your amazing and I look up to you.

Kisses ❤️